Creamy Beef Bake is a childhood family favorite passed down to me from my Mother In Law, Brenda Hice. She used to make this for my husband growing up and she thought it would be one that my son would love too! I love that it is twist on traditional macaroni and cheese with protein for a complete dish. You could even add veggies like peas or green beans. Best of all it is easy to prepare and ready in less than 30 minutes!
Creamy Beef Bake
- 1 box Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven.
- Prepare Kraft Macaroni and Cheese as directed.
- Brown ground beef and onion in margarine, then add milk and mushroom soup in them.
- Put 1/2 of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese in bottom of 1 1/2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Next add a layer of the meat mixture followed by a layer of the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and the rest of the meat mixture.
This is a family favorite passed down to me from my Mother In Law, Brenda Hice. She used to make this for her sons growing up and she thought it would be one that my son would love too!