Quick Taco Salad
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 cups torn romaine lettuce (about 1 large head)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- BROWN meat with onions in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- ADD seasoning mix and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 min.
- DIVIDE lettuce among 4 plates. Top evenly with meat mixture, tomatoes, cheese and crushed chips. Drizzle with dressing.
Thank you Kraft for the picture and recipe!