We have had enjoyed Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms on both trips to Johnsonville! I LOVE THEM! If you are a mushroom lover you will love these. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 48 large
- fresh mushrooms
- 1 pkg.
- 19 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Remove mushroom stems and discard; set caps aside.
- Place mushroom caps on foil-lined baking sheets; set aside.
- Remove sausage casings.
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Remove from heat. Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese mixture and sausage.
- Fill each cap with sausage and cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
Thank you to our friends at Johnsonville!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: