Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread Recipe
Source: Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread published in Taste of Home October/November 2006, p17
Recipe type: Seasonal/Appetizer
- 2 port wine cheese logs (12 ounces each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2 whole peppercorns
- 1 pimiento strip
- Cut cheese logs into pieces for mummy’s head, body, arms and legs; arrange on a serving plate.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert basket weave tip #47.
- Pipe rows across the mummy, creating bandages.
- Add peppercorns for eyes and pimiento strip for mouth.
- Chill until serving.
Thanks to Taste of Home for the recipe and picture!
Shop Taste of Home with StockpilingMoms by using the link below!