There is nothing better than Buffalo Chicken Dip for game night or any night It is so easy to prepare and can easily be turned into dinner served with tortilla’s. We love this easy recipe!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce or hot sauce
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish.
- Layer with chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: