There is nothing better than Buffalo Chicken Dip for game night or any night 🙂 It is so easy to prepare and can easily be turned into dinner served with tortilla’s. We love this easy recipe!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce or hot sauce
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish.
- Layer with chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: