Chocolate Turtles are so easy to prepare. They are our favorite Christmas candy for sure! They can easily be made gluten free. Rolos are gluten free so by using a gluten free pretzel like Glutino this sweet dessert can be gluten free!
This is a fun recipes to make with the family. When we go to my Mother In Law’s we always make them together. It is fun teamwork and the payoff is sneaking a rolo or two along the way.
- Rolo Candy
- Take pretzels and lay them on a cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Unwrap rolos and place one on each pretzel.
- Place in oven until slightly melted
- Press a whole pecan half on top of rolo (smush it).
- Allow to cool and enjoy!