I made this Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie when I was at Smucker’s in Orville, OH on a blogger tour. Doesn’t this pie look perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner? It is simple to make. You can really dress up your pie by using a cookie cutter to cut out decorative shapes with leftover pie crust. Yes, this pie crust is also homemade! However, no need to stress out you can use a store bought crust with concern! I will always buy and extra to garnish with now that I learned this trick.
To prepare heat your oven to 425°F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into the pie crust. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F. Bake for an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean. Place on a cooking rack to cool. Garnish as desired.
What I personally love to put on top of my Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie is Homemade Whipped Cream (check out this how to make it with tips). I love making this pie with my own homemade pumpkin puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice too!
This is the perfect traditional Pumpkin Pie Recipe for Thanksgiving. However if you are like me you enjoy Pumpkin Pie any day during the fall season. I hope you enjoy this easy Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie recipe and that you give decorating your pies a chance. Even if you are using a frozen pumpkin pie you can buy a pie crust and garnish. Everyone will think you made it from scratch too I guarantee!
Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean.
- Garnish as desired.