Tired of the traditional Pumpkin Pie on Thanksgiving? Check out this Pumpkin Mousse Recipe. It is a light and different approach to the traditional pie plus the kids love it at our house! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
- 1 carton (4 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Whipped Cream Cheese Spread with cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- ½ cup whipped topping
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping. Fill tart shells.
- Garnish each with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Thanks to Taste of Home for the recipe and picture!
Shop Taste of Home with StockpilingMoms by using the link below!