Tired of the traditional Pumpkin Pie on Thanksgiving? Check out this Pumpkin Mousse Recipe. It is a light and different approach to the traditional pie plus the kids love it at our house! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
- 1 carton (4 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Whipped Cream Cheese Spread with cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- ½ cup whipped topping
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping. Fill tart shells.
- Garnish each with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Store in the refrigerator.
More Pumpkin Recipes: