This recipe for Spinach Artichoke Dip is amazing! My Mother-in-Law, Brenda Hice made it for us to munch on during the TN game this past weekend and it is so creamy and delicious! The secret ingredient is the Alfredo sauce!
- 1 - 14 oz artichoke hearts (drain and chop but keep chunky)
- 1 - 10 oz box frozen chopped spinach (thaw and re-chop)
- 1 - 10 oz jar of prepared Alfredo sauce (we used Bertolli)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 - 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- Combine all ingredients except ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Put in a 9 inch pie pan and sprinkle with ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until it starts to brown.
- Serve with Frito's
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum