Very Vanilla French Toast Recipe
Source: Originally published as Very Vanilla French Toast in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p56
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices Texas toast
- 2 teaspoons butter
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mix, egg and cinnamon for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Dip toast in pudding mixture, coating both sides.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Cook bread on both sides until golden brown.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!