Breakfast Casserole is perfect for any holiday or special occasion. You can make the night before and pull out in the morning and bake. So simple and easy to prepare. Great for Saturday and Sunday mornings as well as brinner.
Breakfast Casserole (Crescent Rolls and Ham)
- 1 roll (8 oz) Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz of chopped ham (country or city) - could use bacon or sausage as well
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups colby jack cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Unroll dough into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish and press to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle chopped ham over crust. Beat eggs, milk and salt and pepper with a whisk until well blended. Pour over ham. Top with cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- You can make the night before and then bake in the morning.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: