Creamy Peppermint Coffee is a must at our house at Christmas. We love to serve it with our favorite – Two Step Pound Cake recipe. It is a family tradition for sure.
- 6 oz hot, fresh brewed coffee
- 1 generous scoop of peppermint icecream
- Pour coffee into large mug.
- Add ice cream.
- Stir until slightly melted.
- Tip - For an extra special treat, top with whipped creme and add a cinnamon stick, peppermint stick or sprinkle with cocoa powder, ground nutmeg or ground cinnamon.
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
DIY Containers – How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers
If you are looking for a great deal on coffee check out Cross Country Cafe. We always post their Wacky Wednesday Deal (even better than you can find on Amazon) and other great deals as we find them too!Yum