Crockpot Buffalo Dip

Crockpot Buffalo Dip is our favorite recipe made in the slow cooker!  Perfect for entertaining!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great recipe for stockpile cooking!  Most of these ingredients you can get for free or near free using coupons!  It is perfect for entertaining too!  We love Crockpot Buffalo Dip for holiday’s and special occasions.  This is my husband’s favorite game day recipe too!
You can also add cheese to the top prior to serving.  We like to serve this yummy naturally gluten free appetizer with Fritos!  You may enjoy these 10 Game Day Recipes for other appetizers.

Be sure to Pin this recipe so you have it for later or print it and save it to your recipe files!

4.8 from 4 reviews
Crockpot Buffalo Dip
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 8

• 2-3 Boneless chicken breast, or 2 cans of chunk chicken drained (I used chicken breast)
  • 2, 8oz packages of cream cheese
  • 1 small bottle of Hot sauce, or ¾ cups
  • ½ cup of Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing (I used Ranch)
  • 1½ cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • 1 bunch of Scallions chopped up (Optional)
  • Tostitos Chips (scoops work great)
  1. Cook/boil the chicken then chop into cubes. If using the chunk canned chicken be sure to drain and no cooking required
  2. Put hot sauce and chopped chicken in a skillet on Medium heat
  3. Add cream cheese to pan and stir until completely melted
  4. Stir in dressing of choice and mix until blended
  5. Add half of the cheddar cheese and chopped scallions and mix until blended
  6. Transfer contents into a crockpot and add the rest of the cheese on top, cook on low setting until bubbly
  7. Remove from crock pot and transfer to a serving bowl
  8. Serve with (corn chips) tostitos and enjoy
  9. You can combine all in a crockpot and cook on medium heat through step 5 then add cheese and turn crock pot to low.
Notes
You can also add cheese to the top prior to serving.

Delicious Crockpot Recipes :

Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:

Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin

Homemade Fruit Popsicles

Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat

Dollar Store Bin Makeover

Detox Water

Can You Freeze Cream Cheese?

Downy Unstoppables in my Wax Burner? Who Knew?

Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Moms

Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce

Ways to save at the store:

Follow Stockpiling Moms:

Comments

1. i absolutely love buffalo dip but have never made in in a crockpot before. i am definitely doing it this year!

2. looks thicker than i had imagined and it also looks like it could feed LOTS of people!!

3. Meranda Abercrombie says:

This is a favorite at 0ur house for any parties we have with finger foods! Yum!

4. Amanda Sakovitz says:

i love buffalo flavor, this is perfect for the game!

5. I’m going to sub goat cheese for blue cheese and see how this turns out!

6. Margaret Smith says:

I never heard of Buffalo dip before but this sounds amazing. I’m going to give this a try.

7. patricia s. says:

This looks so yummy. I am going to try it.

8. mary fanara coleman says:

Love buffalo dip…and want to try this one in the crock for sure.

9. Interesting, I’ve never heard of this before. The hubby kind of lit up about it though!

10. I love this… so easy to make and SO good. I do prefer to use chicken breast or chicken from a whole chicken -vs- the can though! I think it tastes better.

11. $ Frugal Mom says:

Sounds good to me minus the hot sauce. My husband would like the hot sauce plus tabasco.

12. Chelsea r says:

We love this dip, we have made it for several games this season, and it will be at the big game!

13. This sounds great!

14. Brenda Gaines says:

will be using my crockpot today

15. Love Buffalo Dip!! Making it in the crockpot makes it so much better! Love Crockpot cooking!

16. I see many are saying they love Buffalo Dip…I confess, I have never heard of it or tried it.
    Sounds pretty good. I wouldn’t make often but, sounds great for the superbowl, when we do splurge a bit more on no no foods. :)
    Thanks.

17. Love buffalo chicken dip. Have never made one in the crockpot. Just might have to try this one.

18. Yummy, this sounds good. Will have to try this.

19. This sounds really good. Definitely gonna have to try it!

20. Wendy Gearo says:

I have made this but not in a crock pot it is soooo yummy

21. We love the buffalo chicken dip but have never tried it in a crock pot. Must do!!

22. SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY EL-YUMMO. GONNA TRY FOR SUNDAY SUPERBOWL.

23. Christine says:

Mmmmmm. Crockpot buffalo dip. Is the drool apparent?

24. Diana Castro says:

Just got a crock pot can’t wait to try this sounds good.

25. I love cream cheese and I bet this is so yummy and a hit at parties

26. OMGOSH this looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

27. SARA BUFFA says:

Pinned for owl giveaway!

28. Kayla Jackson says:

I tried this recipe with a Rotisserie Chicken and it was amazing!