Crockpot Meatballs

Crockpot Meatballs

You can’t go wrong with this easy Crockpot Meatballs recipe!  With only 3 ingredients it is perfect for holidays, pot lucks, tailgating and game day!  We love how easy this recipe is to make.  Of course it can be made on the stove top too.  I love using my slow cooker because not only is it easy to make it this is an easy to transport recipe too!

crockpot meatballs final

You can easily make this gluten free by using a gluten free meatball.

4.8 from 5 reviews
Crockpot Meatballs

Prep time
Cook time
Total time

Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 10
  • Swedish Meatballs, 2 bags (80)
  • 2 jars of chili sauce
  • 1 large jar of grape jelly
  1. Mix until blended in a crockpot. Add all the meatballs but make sure completely covered with sauce. Turn crock pot on low for 4 - 5 hours or high for 2 hours. Serve with a toothpick.

10 Game Day Recipes

Bacon Cheddar Cheese Pull Aparts

Homemade French Bread Pizza

Football Cheese Ball

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheeseball

Open Faced Nachos

Taco Dip

Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe

Pepperoni Rollups

Peanut Butter Balls

Easy Crescent Taco Bake

Skyline Dip

Crockpot Meatballs

Comments

1. Looks like a yummy easy recipe!

2. jamie stanley says:

I don’t know about this one.

3. jamie stanley says:

Crockpot Meatballs Sounds yummy but does not look so great! LOL!

4. I have actually made this recipe before. It was a hit at the Christmas party I hosted.

5. Looks so easy. I like it

6. They look delicious.

7. These meatballs are incredible and my family members *do* love our meatballs. :-)
    Katharina angelsandmusic[at]gmail[dot]com

8. It sounds so easy. My hubby would love this one.

9. I would have never thought of adding jelly to meatball but I will have to try this.

10. Deb Hornick Gotham says:

wow..this sounds simple..bet it’s delicious! Thanks:)

11. jodi lasher says:

These meatballs look sooooo good.

12. betsy barnes says:

This looks so good! Never heard of grape jelly in it, but I’m going to try it!

13. Good stuff! I added some garlic powder, strawberry jam and pepper flakes to mine.

14. Elizabeth Walker says:

don’t have grape jelly, but i think i’ll throw my just made today meatballs in the crockpot for dinner tonight!

15. my husband would love this! we’ll have to give it a try

16. Lisa Garner says:

I make a version on this recipe with cocktail sauce instead of chili sauce. I’m going to have to try your recipe.

17. Thank you for posting this. I have heard about these meatballs but never new the receipe.

18. have to try this one. I bet the grape jelly infused meat balls are so good

19. Deborah Wallin says:

This one looks like my favorite recipe yet. My kids love meatballs—and so do I.

20. I’ve made these before and even though it may not sound good, they really ARE. Super easy too.

21. This is my family’s favorite meatball recipe! mmmmmm

22. spirit_kim says:

I am not so sure about the grape jelly in this one, but I might give it a try.

23. Amy Osborn says:

Sounds easy enough-will have to give it a try.

24. This sounds so good.. I love meatballs.

25. My mom makes this but her recipe is a little different. She puts grape and apple jelly plus ketchup in her swedish meatballs plus lil smokies.

26. How big of jars for the chili sauce? Can you use cans of chili instead?

27. This is a classic recipe.

28. Debby D. says:

I have used the combination of meatballs, ketchup, grape jelly and picant sauce ans it’s yummy also.

29. Will have to try get tired of boring tomato sauce.

30. I wish I would have had this recipe over the holidays, it would have been perfect!