Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ¾ cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 cup Green Giant® frozen sweet peas
- ¾ cup water
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso® Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (1 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In ungreased 2-quart baking dish, mix all ingredients except chicken and Parmesan cheese. Cover; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and stir rice mixture. Place chicken pieces on top of rice.
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes longer or until rice is tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Thanks Gluten Freely