Green Bean Casserole is a staple at many holiday dinner’s. I wanted to share this recipe with you because I hate when I “mourn” the loss of a family favorite and I don’t want you too either! It is so easy to prepare and gluten free so be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso Vegetable Classics Creamy Mushroom Soup
- 1 tsp gluten free soy sauce
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 2 TBSP gluten free plain bread crumbs
- 2 bags (12 oz each) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen cut green beans, thawed
- Heat over to 350 Degrees.
- In ungreased 1½ quart casserole, mix soup, soy sauce, pepper, bread crumbs and green beans.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly
Thanks Gluten Freely