Gluten Free Smothered Pork Chops is a great go to recipe for a busy weeknight! I love it and so does my entire family. They would never know it is gluten free and that is always a win/win at my house. Serve it with rice or potatoes – either way you are sure to please. I like to serve it with this Gluten Free Homemade Bread Recipe too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops, ¾-inch thick (about 2 lb)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso® Vegetable Classics French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Make rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook garlic and pork chops in oil 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until pork chops are brown. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, mix soup and cornstarch. Pour over pork chops; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.
Thanks Gluten Freely
Gluten Free Recipes: