There is nothing better than Iced Coffee but purchasing it at coffee shops can really break the bank! Check out this recipe for Iced Coffee. With only 5 ingredients you will be able to make this homemade iced coffee at home and save yourself time and money!
You will LOVE it just like I do. Now the trick is to use coffee iced cubes – check out this post on How to make coffee iced cubes and enjoy your next Iced Coffee for a fraction of the cost of that at the coffee shop. Instead of instant coffee you can also use brewed coffee
- ⅓ cup warm water
- 1 (0.07 oz) packet Folgers Classic Instant Coffee Crystals (you can also use brewed coffee instead)
- 1 TBSP sugar (granulated)
- 2 TBSP half and half, milk or coffee creamer
- Ice cubes
- Whipped Creme
- Pour water over coffee in a 8 oz glass. Add sugar. Stir until dissolved. Stir in half-and-half. Add ice cubes. Top with whipped creme.
- Tip – Carmel Iced Coffee for One:
- Stir in 2 TBSP Smuckers Caramel Sundae Syrup into coffee instead of sugar and garnish whipped creme with caramel.
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
DIY Containers – How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers
If you are looking for a great deal on coffee check out Cross Country Cafe. We always post their Wacky Wednesday Deal (even better than you can find on Amazon) and other great deals as we find them too!