Oven Chicken Fingers Recipe
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- CRANBERRY ORANGE SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE:
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- In a plastic bag, mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; set aside. In a small bowl, combine garlic and oil.
- Flatten the chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; cut into 1-in.-wide strips. Dip strips in oil; coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, combine the sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
- Add cranberries, orange juice and water; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes more, crushing the berries while stirring.
- For honey mustard sauce, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon water in a saucepan.
- Add honey, mustard and remaining water; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Serve with chicken for dipping.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!