We love this yummy holiday party mix! Sometimes referred to as people puppy chow we can’t get enough of this sweet and salty treat during the holidays! It can be adapted gluten free too!
Rhonda’s Yummy Holiday Party Mix
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups pretzels (break into smaller pieces)
- 2 cups peanuts (dry roast or other)
- 12 oz. M & M’s (use colors appropriate for occasion)
- 1 lb. white chocolate
- Mix dry ingredients. Then melt white chocolate and pour over mix; stir until coated. Pour out onto wax paper and let dry. Store the mix in a covered container.
- Note: Rhonda uses generic brands of cereal at times. She also uses Crispix cereal sometimes instead of Corn Chex.