Rhonda’s Yummy Holiday Party Mix
Source: Rhonda Fister
Recipe type: Holiday
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups pretzels (break into smaller pieces)
- 2 cups peanuts (dry roast or other)
- 12 oz. M & M’s (use colors appropriate for occasion)
- 1 lb. white chocolate
- Mix dry ingredients. Then melt white chocolate and pour over mix; stir until coated. Pour out onto wax paper and let dry. Store the mix in a covered container.
- Note: Rhonda uses generic brands of cereal at times. She also uses Crispix cereal sometimes instead of Corn Chex.