Almond Sole Fillets Recipe
Source: Originally published as Almond Sole Fillets in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p11
Recipe type: Main
- ⅓ cup butter, cubed
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 pound sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and almonds.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until almonds are golden brown.
- Place the fillets in a greased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Top with almond mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper; drizzle over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!