Almond Sole Fillets Recipe
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 pound sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and almonds.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until almonds are golden brown.
- Place the fillets in a greased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Top with almond mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper; drizzle over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!