This Broiled Fish Recipe is the perfect Lenton recipe. My family loves this recipe and I love how healthy it is! I like to serve it with rice and a veggie on the side.
- 4 orange roughy, red snapper, catfish or trout fillets (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place fish on a broiler rack that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Brush tops of fish with 3 tablespoons of the butter; dust with flour and sprinkle with paprika. Broil 5-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes or until fish just begins to brown.
- Combine lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter; pour over the fish. Broil 5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!