Gluten Free Breakfast Casserole was a hit at our house for the holidays! I LOVE casseroles! There is nothing easier when you are hosting an event or family function in my opinion. This is a family favorite at Christmas and Easter. Everyone loves it Gluten Free or not!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 package hormel naturals ham
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I use colby jack)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Grease pan.
- Mix 1 box of Gluten Free bisquick according to package instructions and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Beat eggs and add milk and pepper.
- Sprinkle chopped ham over bisquick mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over ham.
- Add cheese.
- Bake 30-45 minutes at 350 or until set.