This Gluten Free Breakfast Casserole was a hit at our house for the holidays! I LOVE to make and serve casseroles! There is nothing easier when you are hosting an event or family function in my opinion. This is a family favorite at Christmas and Easter. Everyone loves it Gluten Free or not! In fact no one realized this recipe was gluten free until I ate it too! Best of all you can prepare this the night before and refrigerate and then pull out to bring to room temperature and then bake! I like to serve it with fruit salad.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 loaf of gluten free bread (with crusts cut off)
- 1 package hormel naturals ham or 1 lb sausage cooked and grease drained
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I use colby jack)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Grease pan.
- Place gluten free bread in the bottom of the pan (butter the bread - optional)
- Beat eggs and add milk, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle chopped ham or sausage over bread
- Add cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over.
- Refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 or until set.