Buffalo Chicken Dip is hands down one of my favorite gluten free appetizers ever. In fact we often make it a meal at our house. I love to serve Buffalo Chicken Dip with Fritos. You can also use gluten free tortillas or corn tortillas and enjoy them as a meal with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. This is a great game day snack food or appetizer to take to parties.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 large cans of chicken (hormel naturals) or boiled chicken breast chopped
- 1 – 12 bottle of Franks Hot Sauce
- 2 – 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Ranch – use a gluten free variety like lighthouse
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Shred chicken and put in a 9 x 13 dish.
- Cover with Hot Sauce.
- Cook in a 350 oven for 45 minutes
- Add cream cheese and ranch. Stir well until melted.
- Cover with shredded cheese and return to the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Fritos or other Gluten Free Corn or Tortilla Chip.
- You can also use as a meal with tortillas, tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.
Gluten Free Recipes: