Mexican Seven Layer Dip is a naturally gluten free appetizer! Just read your labels and be sure there are not hidden gluten ingredients in your beans or other ingredients. I often make my own beans from dried beans (it costs less too). Serve this delicious and easy to make recipe with Corn Chips or Fritos. It is sure to be a great game day snack or appetizer to take to parties. This recipe is also perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Seven Layer Dip
- 1 small can of chopped black olives
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 tomato or jar of salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Smooth cream cheese in the bottom of a casserole dish
- Drain chopped olives as the next layer
- Brown 1 lb ground beef and drain
- Add ground beef as the next layer
- Heat 1 can of refried beans as the next layer
- Chop 1 tomato or use salsa as the next layer
- Cover with 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Heat at 350 until cheese is melted
- Serve with fritos and garnish with sour cream, salsa and guacamole if desired