I love this Better Than Fried Shrimp Recipe! It is a great low fat version to the typical deep fried!
Better Than Fried Shrimp Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 30 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine egg whites and milk.
- In a third shallow bowl, combine flour, seafood seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Dip shrimp in the flour mixture, egg mixture, then bread crumbs.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz shrimp with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 8-12 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and coating is golden brown, turning once.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!