This is one of my favorite gluten free meals. We eat it at least once a month. Made with rice chex for the coating it is an ingredient that is always in my stockpile. I love serving it with rice or potatoes and spinach! Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 cups toasted-rice cereal, such as Rice Chex, crushed
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
- ¾ teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each), skinned
- 3 ounces baby spinach (4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine rice cereal, oil, parsley, zest, and salt.
- Set a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Press fish in crumb mixture, turning to coat.
- Transfer to wire rack.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Divide fish and spinach among 4 plates.
Thanks to Whole Living for the recipe and picture!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: