We are excited to share with you this video of our Playdate Pasta. Our boys got together for a playdate and enjoyed this tasty pasta dish and we ended up doing the chicken dance. Check it out and let us know what you think!
How to make playdate pasta
- 1 package of Johsonville Chicken Sausage
- 1 box of Ronzoni Quick Cook Pasta (elbow)
- 1 container of Philadelphia Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Cream
- Cook 1/2 box of Ronzoni Quick Cook Pasta, drain
- Slice 1 package of Johsonville Sausage into thin slices and heat over medium heat.
- Add pasta to the sausage and stir in 1 container of Philadelphia Cooking Cream.
- Heat thoroughly.