Gluten Free Monster Cookies are gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and egg-free. They make a great snack for the lunchbox, after school or even for the occasional breakfast 🙂 They would also be great for Santa or his helpers 😉
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 1/4 tsp guar gum OR xanthan gum
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal OR 1/2 tbsp Chia Seed meal
- 1/4 cup honey OR coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp English Toffee liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Sunbutter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Add to bowl:
- /2 cup coconut milk (or almond milk), 1/4 tsp guar gum OR xanthan gum, 1 tbsp flax seed meal OR 1/2 tbsp Chia Seed meal, 1/4 cup honey OR coconut sugar
- Mix with electric mixer.
- /4 tsp English Toffee liquid stevia, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/2 cup almond butter, 1/2 cup Sunbutter, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 1/2 cup quinoa flakes, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 cup chocolate chips , 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix again.
- Roll into balls and flatten them between your hands, as thin as you can. (They really don't change shape in the oven.)
- Place on unbleached parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- If you want to keep the outside crunchy (so good) don't store them in an air-tight container. Just put them on a plate and cover them with a cloth napkin.
This recipe uses Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia – check out my review!
Thanks The Spunky Coconut for the recipe and picture. She has cookbooks for sale with her yummy gluten free recipes too!