This is my Moms Tuna Salad Recipe. I love it and asked her to share it with you! Enjoy!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 12 oz. can solid white albacore tuna in water, drained well and flaked
- cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- cup mayonnaise (not low fat)
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle juice
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate, add more mayonnaise, if needed.
- Stir before serving.
- Spread on bread to make sandwiches, or serve with crackers.