This is the coupon policy and tips for saving money at Whole Foods. If you are looking for Gluten Free and Organic products this is a great store to shop with tips to save.
Whole Foods Coupon Policy:
They accept the following types of coupons:
- Vendor coupons (provided that they are not intended or labeled for use at another establishment) – no competitor coupons
- Whole Foods Market store coupons
- Coupons may be printed at home in color or black and white as long as they are intended for home printing
- Coupons may be combined with sales and all other store discounts
- Whole Foods Market does not limit the number of coupons per transaction provided that the number of coupons does not exceed the number of products
- Coupons may be combined or “stacked” on one item as long as the combination is one vendor and one store coupon. More than one of the same coupons may never be used on one items.
The following coupons or procedures will not be accepted:
- Photocopied or duplicated coupons
- Doubled or tripled coupons
- Altered or expired coupons
- Coupons that are not completely intact including missing expiration date or barcode
- Whole Foods Market does not match competitor prices or take competitor coupons.
- If a product is BOGO and therefore free, a coupon may not be used for its purchase (you can not use a $ off coupon with a BOGO)
- If the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product the value of the coupon will be altered by the difference. No overages or cash back on coupons will be allowed.
- Team or store leadership reserves the right to refuse a coupon if its authenticity cannot be validated (manager’s discretion)
Ways to save at Whole Foods:
- Whole Deals Booklet comes out about Every 2 months – has coupons in it and those are store coupons, it is available both in store and online. These coupons can be STACKED with manufacturer coupons.
365 Everyday Value® – Their own brand helps you save every day; it’s the broadest selection of natural and organic products at the best prices.
- Get volume discounts– You can get discounted pricing on many items is available when you buy a full case or more. Get the details for your particular store at their customer service desk.
- Weekly they put out a hot deals flyer – products on sale that are a really good deal higher dollar amount sales
- Super Bundle – on Friday’s, Saturday, Sundays – $29.99 (weekend special)
- Prepared Foods Week Days Deals – Weekday deals (they change every couple of months).
- Will place items “on sale” – don’t call it Manager’s Special and you can use a coupon on sale items.
- Biggest Sale every week is on Friday – One day deal – this is most of time it is from Meat, Seafood and Produce Department – is online and in store
- Join the email club to get your stores newsletter.
- View SureDeals for more ways to save.
Prices and sales vary from Region – The Cincinnati and Mason stores are based out of Maryland. You can view the regions
Check out our Gluten Free Resources on the blog too!