Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups Recipe
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 cups chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 8 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumbers, pepper, onions and carrot.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Chill until serving.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Courses Main Dish
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!