There is nothing better than Crockpot Tasty Beef Tips. I love this recipe after a long day. You walk into the house with the amazing aroma greeting you at the door. It is so easy to prepare with only 7 ingredients and your slow cooker. You can serve it with rice or pasta. I like to add a side salad and bread sticks. It is one my family loves in the winter. I love it because it is so easy but they beg for more (during dinner).
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pound stew meat
- Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup Flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried onions
- 1 can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water
- Cover stew meat with Worcestershire Sauce, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Let it marinade 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Put flour in zip lock bag, add stew meat and shake.
- Brown in hot skillet with a little oil.
- Empty into a baking dish.
- Mix soup and water and pour over meat.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
This was written my friend Shelley Frady who blogs at Ground Beef Budget. She is a single Mom who knows how to survive on a “ground beef budget”.