Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pound stew meat
- Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup Flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried onions
- 1 can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water
- Cover stew meat with Worcestershire Sauce, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Let it marinade 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Put flour in zip lock bag, add stew meat and shake.
- Brown in hot skillet with a little oil.
- Empty into a baking dish.
- Mix soup and water and pour over meat.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
This is a guest post from my friend Shelley Frady who blogs at Ground Beef Budget. She is a single Mom who knows how to survive on a “ground beef budget”.