Crockpot Warm ‘n’ Fruity Breakfast Cereal is perfect for a busy weekend or when you are entertaining guests. Just start it the night before and wake up to a delicious smell in the morning.
In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until fruits are softened. Sprinkle individual servings with walnuts if desired.
Crockpot Warm 'n' Fruity Breakfast Cereal Recipe
- 5 cups water
- 2 cups seven-grain cereal
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chopped walnuts, optional
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 11 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until fruits are softened.
- Sprinkle individual servings with walnuts if desired.