Easter Bunny Cupcakes Recipe is the perfect dessert for your Easter lunch or dinner or just a fun treat for the kids. You can also make your own Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 to 2 cans vanilla frosting (16 ounces each)
- Green paste food coloring
- Cupcakes and miniature cupcakes of your choice
- Candy-coated sunflower kernels
- Assorted stick chewing gum
- Jumbo heart sprinkles
- Canned chocolate frosting
- Miniature marshmallows
- Corn syrup
- White nonpareils
- Tint desired amount of frosting green.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert #4 round pastry tip.
- Fill bag with green frosting; pipe grass onto desired amount of cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with sunflower kernels.
- For bunny faces, pipe white frosting over tops of cupcakes using a #4 round pastry tip. Using clean kitchen scissors or a small sharp knife, cut gum into ear shapes of various sizes.
- Attach smaller centers onto the larger pieces with a small amount of frosting.
- Pinch base end of each ear, forming a curved shape.
- Press into tops of cupcakes.
- Place a heart sprinkle on each cupcake for nose.
- Using a #2 round pastry tip, pipe eyes, whiskers and a mouth on each face with chocolate frosting.
- For bunnies, pipe white frosting over remaining cupcakes.
- Place a miniature cupcake onto a larger cupcake; secure with a toothpick.
- For a bunny tail, dip a marshmallow in corn syrup; roll in nonpareils.
- Place on cupcake.
- Repeat as desired.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Posts You May Enjoy:Yum