I love Gluten Free Banana Bread! It is a great way to use bananas when you find them on managers special. I love to freeze bananas and use them for smoothies or banana bread too. Serve with cream cheese or apple butter!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4-5 medium)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, bananas, sugar, applesauce, oil and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Transfer to two 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Gluten Free Recipes: