I created this Gluten Free French Toast Casserole recipe using Udi’s Gluten Free Raisin Bread. It is GREAT on its own but I was looking for a bread to make a gluten free french toast casserole and this one was literally jumping out of the pantry at me. I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we do. My husband LOVES this one and never complains it is gluten free!
Best of all you can prep this the night before and then bake it fresh in the morning. It is the perfect breakfast casserole on a holiday or when you have company in town.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt (I use a dash of sea salt)
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil (I use light olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 loaf of Udi's Cinnamon Raisin Gluten Free Bread
- Combine all ingredients except bread. Place in a greased 8 x8 baking dish and pour egg mixture over top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in a 450 oven for 20-30 minutes or until set.
- Serve with maple syrup.