There is never a better a side dish than Mashed Potatoes I love it with most any dish! When I became gluten free this was my safe “go to” dish for sure! Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 large potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and quartered
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and onion in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain; transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper; beat until fluffy.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!