Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pkg (19.76 oz.) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, grilled and coin sliced
- 1 pkg (16 oz.) rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chunked and sautéed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 jar (26 oz.) of your favorite pasta sauce
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm.
- Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds.
- Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm.
- At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately.
- Top with fresh parsley.
- Serve warm.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!Yum