I love this Lemon Dream Cheesecake Recipe for summer!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Lemon Dream Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 10 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
- Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the cream, lemon juice, flour, lemon peel, extracts and food coloring if desired.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Recipes You May Enjoy: