Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, ¾-inch thick (about 1 pound), sliced into very thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup regular long-grain white rice, cooked according to package directions without salt (about 3 cups)
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the beef and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and spray with the cooking spray. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, onion and garlic powder and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, water and soy sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the beef to the skillet and cook until it's cooked through. Serve the beef mixture over the rice.
Thank you Campbell’s Kitchen for the picture and recipe!!Yum