St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels are so easy to make. This is a great way to get the kids in the kitchen with you! My kids love dipping the pretzels and then decorating them with sprinkles.
So simple to make just melt some white almond bark and add St Patrick’s Day Sprinkles! This could easily be adapted for any holiday!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- white and/or chocolate bark
- sprinkles ~ green
- Melt chocolate bark according to package directions, using however much you need for pretzels.
- Dip part of the pretzel in the chocolate and lay on parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles right away.
- Let pretzels sit for at least 30 minutes longer if you can, to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once chocolate has harden you store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Check out this other St. Patrick’s Day posts: