Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups are the perfect after school snack or appetizer. I made these for my son and he LOVES them. Now he wants them everyday for his after school snack You could easily dress them up with some Parmesan Cheese on top and a side of marinara too! I love this recipe for Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups that I found on Pinterest! Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 40 slices pepperoni
- 4 pieces of mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
- pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles. Place 5 slices of pepperoni on each crescent roll. Top pepperoni with string cheese half and roll up. Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
This photo and recipe was originally posted at Plain Chicken.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- DIY Twix Bars
- Homemade Fruit Popsicles
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
- DIY Uncrustables – How to Freeze PBJ’s
Mr. Food – Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at CVS
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Weekly Deals at Meijer
Weekly Deals at Remke/biggs
Weekly Deals at Target
Weekly Deals at Walgreens
Weekly Deals at Walmart
Stockpile Time – Items that you should stockpile this week at all of the stores.