Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups are the perfect after school snack or appetizer. I made these for my son and he LOVES them. Now he wants them everyday for his after school snack 🙂 You could easily dress them up with some Parmesan Cheese on top and a side of marinara too! You could even add vegetables or change out the meat for sausage or bacon too!
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 90 slices of pepperoni
- 6 pieces of string cheese (you can substitute shredded)
- pizza sauce - for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 16 triangles.
- Place 4-5 slices of pepperoni on each crescent roll.
- Place 1 TBSP on top of pepperoni. (optional)
- Top pepperoni with 1/3 piece of string cheese.
- Roll up.
- Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce if desired for dipping or place inside the rolls.
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger