My family loves Barbecue Chicken and when I saw this recipe for Crockpot Barbecue Chicken I knew I had to try it. It is so easy to make. I love using the crockpot on hot summer days.
- 4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBP red pepper flakes
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients.
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Pour sauce over chicken and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!