Found on Pinterest
My family loves Barbecue Chicken and when I saw this recipe for Crockpot Barbecue Chicken I knew I had to try it. It is so easy and it is in the crockpot right now as we speak. I love this idea that I found on Pinterest! Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- ¼ c vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ c brown sugar
- ½ – 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients.
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Pour sauce over it and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- DIY Twix Bars
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat
This photo and recipe was originally posted at Stick A Fork In It Blog.