Oh my yumminess this Sour Cream & Bacon Crock Pot Chicken Recipe is good! I found this recipe on Pinterest and I just am so happy I made it. It is Sour Cream & Bacon Chicken made right in your slow cooker.
There are only six ingredients: bacon, sour cream, chicken, garlic, cream of mushroom soup and flour. It is so easy and perfect for a busy weekday night. You can never go wrong with bacon according to my family. Did you know you can also freeze sour cream? It is a great way to save money!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do, be sure to put it on your menu plan!
- 4-8 bacon slices
- 4-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- ½ cup flour
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4-5 quart crockpot.
- In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, garlic powder and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend.
- Pour over chicken and Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked.
- You may want to remove the chicken and beat the sauce with a wire whisk so it is very well blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
If you like this recipe you may also like: