Oh my yumminess this Sour Cream & Bacon Crock Pot Chicken Recipe is good! I found this recipe online and I just am so happy I made it. It is Sour Cream & Bacon Chicken made right in your slow cooker. You can’t go wrong with any recipe that has bacon so I decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did.
There are only six ingredients in this easy crockpot recipe: bacon, sour cream, chicken, garlic, cream of mushroom soup and flour. It is so easy and perfect for a busy weekday night. You can never go wrong with bacon according to my family. If your family is not a fan of mushrooms you can easily substitute another cream of soup in its place. If you do like mushrooms I think adding canned or fresh mushrooms would be delicious. You can serve with green beans and mashed potatoes or even a side salad and noodles. It really just depends on your taste.
Wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4-5 quart crockpot. In medium bowl, combine condensed soup, sour cream, garlic powder and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken and cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked.
Did you know you can also freeze sour cream? It is a great way to save money! You could use it in this recipe for sure! I hope you enjoy this Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken Recipe as much as we do. Be sure to put it on your menu plan!
- 4-8 bacon slices
- 4-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- ½ cup flour
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4-5 quart crockpot.
- In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, garlic powder and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend.
- Pour over chicken and Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked.
- You may want to remove the chicken and beat the sauce with a wire whisk so it is very well blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
If you like this recipe you may also like: