Sausage and Gnocchi Pasta is amazing! If you are looking for an alternative way to serve sausage you will love this dish.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Johnsonville sweet sausage
- Delallo gnocchi pasta
- Delallo premium all natural pink vodka sauce
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Grill or pan fry sausage until cooked through
- Boil gnocchi per directions on package
- Heat pink vodka sauce on low to medium heat.
- Drain gnocchi and add desired amount of sauce on pasta
- Slice sausage and disperse evenly throughout dish
- Julienne basil and sprinkle over pasta
- Garnish with grated Parmesan
This recipe is an original recipe and belongs to StockpilingMoms.com.
Other Recipes That You May Enjoy: