Remember if you like this recipe then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark recipes that you want to make later!
Secret-Ingredient Stuffed Eggs Recipe
Source: Originally published as Secret-Ingredient Stuffed Eggs in Country Woman April/May 2010, p39
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks.
- Add 3 tablespoons goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pecans, mayonnaise, celery, chutney, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff into egg whites.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining goat cheese and pecans.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!Yum