This is an easy recipe for preparing lasagna in the slow cooker! What? You didn’t know you could? Well you can! Slow-Cooker Lasagna is one of my favorite recipes to prepare because the entire family loves it! Serve it with garlic bread and a salad and you are done!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) container Ricotta Cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) package KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- ¼ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. Mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, egg and parsley.
- Spoon 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles (broken to fit) and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles (broken to fit), cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted.
Slow Cooker Recipes
7) Cowboy Beans