Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) container Ricotta Cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) package KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- ¼ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. Mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, egg and parsley.
- Spoon 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles (broken to fit) and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles (broken to fit), cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted.
Thanks AllRecipes.com for the recipe and image. Yum