Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese is perfect to make for parties, holiday gatherings or for a family dinner. I love to make this during the holidays so I can free up my stove top for making other dishes. I can just put this on and worry about making all the other side dishes!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3½ cups cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package macaroni
- Combine in slow cooker: evaporated milk, paprika, salt, egg, butter and cheese; stir. Cook on high for 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Stir cooked macaroni into cheese sauce, reduce temperature to low and cook for 3 to 5 hours